There’s a favorite ice breaker/conversation starter game called “Would you rather…” that posits a choice between two options. Sometimes they are thought provoking or enticing, but often both are dreadful or cringe worthy. For example:
- Would you rather it never stops snowing or never stops raining?
- Would you rather eat a box of dry spaghetti noodles or two cups of uncooked rice?
- Would you rather have hands that kept growing as you got older or feet that kept growing as you got older?
That last got me thinking about the beauty of PSMailers. If your hands kept growing, it would be nearly impossible to fold, stuff, address and mail a bunch of envelopes by hand! But with a PSMailers pressure-seal machine, you could fulfill any mailing project or campaign quickly and easily regardless of how big your hands (or feet) were.
PSMailers systems do all that hand work for you – folding and sealing documents from short runs to 10,000 self-sealed documents per hour. That frees up a lot of time for other important tasks in the office – and frees you up for more free time this summer. Which brings me to my own PSMailers “Would you rather…?“ questions:
- Would you rather stuff a bunch of mailing envelopes or stuff your face with burgers, dogs, corn on the cob, and watermelon at a backyard barbecue?
- Would you rather lick a thousand stamps at your desk or a thousand popsicles by the pool this summer?
- Would you rather ride 10,000 roller coasters in one hour or print, fold and seal 10,000 mailers in one hour?
Gets you thinking, doesn’t it? There are much better ways to spend your summer than chained to the office trying to get printed materials out the door. Browse the rest of the PSMailers website to learn more.
I wish you a happy summer filled with swimming, hiking, reading, napping, whatever you like to do. You’ve earned it!
~ PSMailers Guy